Had a long day playing on Maui? Don’t feel like cooking and/or driving? There are plenty of great take out and delivery restaurants on Maui. We hope you find the one perfect for you.
- Suda’s Seafood and Deli – Check out Suda’s Seafood and Deli just up across the Highway going North at Blackie’s Pitstop. Suda’s family used to have the small store and the drive in plate lunch and snack shop acorss from Suda’s pier in North Kihei. Now they are back with fresh fish and even burgers.
- Alexanders! – (No Website) We only have room for one exclamation mark but you’ll hear a lot of positive interjections about Alexanders. Serving Kihei since 1991, Alexanders is kind of like an old A&W Drive-Up with outside tables but with delicious Maui and mainland fish. Tip: The breaded Zucchini is scrumptious.Delivers
- Shaka Sandwich and Pizza Inc. – Shaka’s Pizza is home to the best Philly Cheese steak on Maui bar none. Counting Calories? Don’t come here. Shaka’s Philly Cheese Steak Sub is huge and full of ono steak, bell peppers, onions and whatever else you want on your cheese steak sandwich. And it is smothered in cheese. Shaka’s also serves up the best gourmet pizza, calzones, stombolis and hoagies in Kihei. Don’t miss it. Eat at the outdoor tables or take out or Call for delivery. PHONE: (808)-874-0331. You won’t be sorry, you’ll be full.Delivers
- Hawaiian Moons – For Vegetarians, Vegans, Green people, you know who you are and what you want. Hawaiian Moons is actually a small food shop full of organics and meat alternatives. It has a great fresh juice counter and a unique menu hot bar and salad bar for take out. Of course you can take your food right across the street to one of Kihei’s best Grassy parks by the sea. Hawaiian Moons is located just across from Kamaole one at 2411 S. Kihei Rd. PHONE# (808)- 875-4356
- Joy’s Place – Another one for vegans, Joy’s place serves RAW FOOD. What’s the big deal? Joy’s RAW food is ONO. She has been in business several years now and just keeps growing. She does provide a range organic Turkey salad (cooked) for those of you who have meaty friends. You’ll love Joy’s place. 1993 S. Kihei Rd, across from Kalama park. PHONE# (808) – 879 – 9268:
- Maui Tacos – Mixing Maui and Mexican flavors turned Maui Tacos into a national Franchise. Check out the location that started it all right here in South Kihei. These tacos will fill you to the brim. Across from Kamaole I in the same shopping center as Hawaiian Moons. 2411 S. Kihei rd. PHONE#: (808) – 879 – 5005
- Royal Thai Cuisine – There’s no sense visiting Hawaii and not trying some eastern Cuisine. Royal Thai Cuisine offers a host of Thai traditionals. You know the fiery hot ‘Evil Prince’ versions. Duck, sweet-n-sours, and those crazy long noodles? Oh Yeah! Come get your grind on. In the Azeka’s I shopping mall , 1280 S. Kihei rd. PHONE#: (808) – 874-0813