Maui Fishing Gear
So maybe you want to go shore fishing at some of Maui’s best spots. Either a day in the South Maui Sun or on Maui’s North shore with some calm cloudy cover and a nice breeze.
Maui shore fishing can be a rewarding experience too. Here are some place you can bur or rent gear and find out the best spots.
- Maui Sporting Goods – Get everything you need including weights, floats, lures, rods, spears, snorkel masks and fins! Everything you need to fish on Maui.
- Hooked Up Fishing Supply. – Boating equipment, rods and reels, bottom fishing supplies and diving gear in Wailuku Town.
- West Maui Sports and Fishing Supply. – Buy or rent from this Lahaina side shop offering Hawaiian slings, dive accessories, fishing rods,spears and more.
- Sports Authority fishing supplies. – Located in Kahului between the airport and you.
Maui Fishing Tours and resources
Fishing on Maui with experienced boat crews can be supremely rewarding. Learn about our local fish while you fight em in on the reel. Maui does not require a license to fish in ocean waters so you can keep or throw back whatever you catch. If you get a big one, consider trading with a local fisherman to clean up your fish and give you some great filets. Nothing is better than eating what you’ve worked so hard to catch.
- Maui Fishing Database – This short but informative list offers company names, address and phone numbers fo reservations as well as some fishing supply store information.
- Action Sport Fishing on Maui and Kona. Join the experienced crew on the impeccably maintained 42 foot Bertram sport fishing boat. Located at Lahaina Harbor, so the shoppers can spend the day shopping while you spend the day fishing. From $99.00
- Fish Maui – These folks will set you up with the perfect charter on one of many boats. They know the operators and reputations of the fishermen and captains and companies. Save a lot of time by telling them just what you want and they will hook you up!
- Hawaii Fishing News – Talk about a fishing resource, these folks are it! List of boats from Lahaina and Ma’alaea harbors with detailed pages of contact info. You’ll want to see the pages on the site with state record catches and a whole lot more.