- Saeng’s Thai Cuisine – Saeng’s game hen’s are known for their juice and flavor. The entire menu is pages long. With a full range of meat loving and vegetarian delights. Island vegetables round out the fresh.
2119 Vineyard St, Wailuku, HI 96793 – 808-244-1567
- Saigon Cafe – Saigon Cafe is a favorite of Maui islander’s. With a witty family atmosphere. This central Maui restaurant has some of the best food on Maui. The clay pot cooked chicken is scrumptious.
1792 Main St, Wailuku, HI 96793 – 808-243-9560
- Wailuku Coffee Company – A classy bistro coffeehouse with a quaint atmosphere and a great fresh menu. Baked goods, salads, and sandwiches finish the menu. Wailuku Coffee Company is at a long favorite coffee spot. Many Coffe houses have stood here in the past
- Queen Ka’ahumanu – Maui’s largest shopping center offers a variety of restaurants for when your out shopping on Maui. The food court boasts local as well as national food chains and has an ever changing fare. Downstairs you will find Koho’s Bar and Grill. Koho’s is the island’s friendliest restaurant. Ruby’s is a fun 50’s style diner. It’s themed with Early 20th century aviation models.
- Down To Earth – Maui’s second biggest health food store is on Dairy road in Kahului. It is on your right as you come from the airport to Kihei. They have hot and salad bars. There is also a Deli and lunch counter. For organic, vegetarian meals, and healthy food shopping to stock your condo, Down To Earth is the place to go.
- Starbucks is all over the place. Locations include, Kaahumanu Shopping Center, Dairy Road Lowe’s Center, and at Target
- There are many more central Maui restaurants for you to explore and enjoy.
Wailuku and Kahului Central Maui Restaurants
These central Maui restaurants are in Wailuku Town, Waikapu, and Kahului. You’ll find a variety of great places to eat. This part of the island has an abundance of island and Asian cuisine.