Fun Maui Activities
You can enjoy a wide variety of activities on Maui from the top of a dormant volcano, to the bottom of the sea. From early morning activities to late night party fun.
- Bike down the volcano after watching a Haleakala sunrise.
- Helicopter touring of remote primeval waterfalls and valleys.
- Go horseback riding in Makena, Kula or Ulupalakua
- Snorkel, SNUBA or Scuba one of Maui’s famous tropical reefs.
- Whale watching boat tours offer close up view of Maui’s majestic Humpback whales.
- Whales are here part of the year but sunsets and sea breezes last all year long. Maybe you’ll find serenity on a Maui ocean cruise
- 4 and 5 star dining abounds.
- Ocean sports in Ka’anapali and Ma’alaea.
- Maui Hiking Trails proliferate the West Maui’s, the North Shore and Haleakala National Park.
- Kayaking champagne tours.
- Sunset cruises on large and small craft.
- Surfing lessons on many of Maui’s spectacular beaches.
- Maui Fishing
- The Maui Ocean Center in Ma’alaea has a number of aquariums, exhibits and activities.
- Miniature golf, bumper boats and rock climbing walls are also in Ma’alaea.
- And of course many of the worlds very best GOLF courses.
- If you’re looking for something not listed try our other Maui activities.