Maui Ocean Tours and cruises by Luana Kai Resort
A variety of ocean tours and cruises operate from Maui and provide a diverse array of Pacific ocean excitement and elegance.
- Maui Dinner Cruise – Known for the best dinner cruise on Maui, the Quicksilver out of Ma’alaea offers quality service, roomy seating, and the best food on any Maui cruise. Now featuring hand-carved roasted Prime Rib! This very well known cruise is Boss Frog’s, established on Maui in 1986 and still growing.
- Scotch Mist Sailing Charters – Departing from Lahaina harbor, this 50 foot Santa Cruz sailing yacht is built for speed. Three hour coastline tours off the West Maui Coast includes snacks and drinks.
- The Island Star – Peaceful sailing away from the crowds on your custom sailing cruise. Coast Guard Certified Captain with 25 years sailing experience in Hawaii.
- Maui Princess – The long famed Maui Princess Dinner cruise continues with this sunset dinner experience on the 120 foot Maui Princess. Enjoy an elegant dinner while watching the sunset, starry night sky and the nightlights of Maui Molokai and Lanai. Live music and dancing are the featured after dinner entertainment. Specials and combination Luau combos are offered.
- Pacific Whale Foundation Cruises – In the off whale season Pacific Whale Foundation offers sunset dinner and cocktail cruises from Lahaina harbor on the 65 foot Ocean Quest. Ocean Quest is a double-deck luxury power catamaran, built with SmoothCat™ technology for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Expeditions Lahaina – Lanai Ferry – Whip across the Auau channel to Lanai on Expeditions Coast Guard certified vessels. Let expeditions book your Lanai Activities for a getaway to the quiet island just off Maui’s coast.
- Trilogy’s Sunset Sail – Sail from Kaanapali beach into the sunset on the catamaran Trilogy Sailing Vessel. Includes appetizers and refreshments.
- Piper – Come out to the deep blue sea on this 43 foot Bertram Piper. Try your luck at landing marlin, tuna, wahoo, mahi mahi. Watch the whales, have your own sea-going party, sunbath, enjoy the spectacular scenery, or just plain relax aboard the luxurious PIPER.
- Aloha Blue Charters on the Hokua – The Hokua is a new addition to Ma’alaea harbor. A 40 foot private charter catamaran for morning and afternoon sails. Completely alacarte cruise according to your desires. Fishing, snorkeling, graduations, anniversaries, birthdays, Blessing Ceremonies, and Wedding Ceremonies are among some of the many events you can celebrate aboard the Hokua.