Maui Ocean Tours and cruises by Luana Kai Resort
A variety of ocean tours and cruises operate from Maui and provide a diverse array of Pacific ocean excitement and elegance.
- Maui Dinner Cruise – Known for the best dinner cruise on Maui, the Quicksilver out of Ma’alaea offers quality service, roomy seating, and the best food on any Maui cruise. Now featuring hand-carved roasted Prime Rib! This very well known cruise is Boss Frog’s, established on Maui in 1986 and still growing.
- Scotch Mist Sailing Charters – Departing from Lahaina harbor, this 50 foot Santa Cruz sailing yacht is built for speed. Three hour coastline tours off the West Maui Coast includes snacks and drinks.
- The Island Star – Peaceful sailing away from the crowds on your custom sailing cruise. Coast Guard Certified Captain with 25 years sailing experience in Hawaii.
- Pacific Whale Foundation Cruises – In the off whale season Pacific Whale Foundation offers sunset dinner and cocktail cruises from Lahaina harbor on the 65 foot Ocean Quest. Ocean Quest is a double-deck luxury power catamaran, built with SmoothCat™ technology for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Expeditions Lahaina – Lanai Ferry – Whip across the Auau channel to Lanai on Expeditions Coast Guard certified vessels. Let expeditions book your Lanai Activities for a getaway to the quiet island just off Maui’s coast.
- Trilogy’s Sunset Sail – Sail from Kaanapali beach into the sunset on the catamaran Trilogy Sailing Vessel. Includes appetizers and refreshments.
- Piper – Come out to the deep blue sea on this 43 foot Bertram Piper. Try your luck at landing marlin, tuna, wahoo, mahi mahi. Watch the whales, have your own sea-going party, sunbath, enjoy the spectacular scenery, or just plain relax aboard the luxurious PIPER.
- Sail Maui Performance Sailing Charters – Charter your own adventure with Sail Maui on their “Performance Sailing” charters. They also have regular tours for sunset, whale watching, snorkeling, and coastal tours.