- Bicycle riding on Maui is refreshing and invigorating. Tours come down from the summit of Haleakala, preferably after a gorgeous Haleakala sunrise. You can also rent bikes for the road, off road or just cruising the beaches and parks. Enjoy your favorite kind of Maui bicycling with these Maui cycling resources.
- Maui Cyclery – a new concept in the cycling industry. We want to be a “Cycling Experience” for our clients and not a training camp or tour ride. The experience is to be treated like you are on a professional cycling team, sort of a fantasy camp for cyclists. The added bonus is you get to cycle in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
- NaAlaHele Trail and Access System – Rent your own bike and find your own trail here. Clcik “advanced search” on the left and then choose “By Island”, and check “Maui”. Then choose “Activities” and check “Bicycle” to see trails specifically aligned with bicycle riding. They are all on Haleakala and head down to Poli Poli. You’ll want someone with racks or a pickup to give you a lift at the bottom! They can enjoy the ride up to the crater summit and then down to the lavender farm on Waipoli Rd. before driving further up into the forest to find you.
- Aloha Bicycle Tours – Maui’s Premier “ride at your own pace” Bike Tour Company. Marc and Karen Freizner offer an intimate biking experience. Bike Tour down Haleakala and finish at the Maui Winery. Premium food and service.
- Maui Mountain Riders – Bike down the volcano on state of the art Chrome Cruisers all the way to the sea or try a Self-Guided Tour and go at your own pace.
- Bike Maui – Maui’s most experienced, most affordable downhill tour company. Self-paced, no lines, no timetable. Guided or self guided bike tours. Private and custom bicycling tours. And now bike and zipline combo tours. Bike Maui offers even lower pricing for advance bookings.
- Maui Mountain Riders – Bike down the volcano on state of the art Chrome Cruisers all the way to the sea or try a Self-Guided Tour and go at your own pace. Maui Mountain Riders now offers 4 popular bicycle tours and you can ask for custom tours.
- Riding in Kihei, Lahaina, Wailuku, Paia, Kula, Wailea or just about anywhere on Maui often proves superior to driving and is particularly enjoyable in the quiet morning hours. Bike rentals provide freedom of movement for getting around quickly without being limited to the road. All of these companies keep their bikes in tip-top shape.
- South Maui Bicycles have been around since the early nineties and continue to offer specialized and top tier service with bike rental one of their niche specialties. They are located at the Island Surf Building across S. Kihei Rd from Kalama Park. They offer easy riding hybrids and tier up through aluminum road bikes to fully carbon racing bikes. Ride Maui! South Maui Bicycles use Trek brand cycles.
- Island Biker Maui! – Kahului central location. An assortment of bikes. The website has a great listing of places to ride island wide.
- West Maui Cycles – Very large selection of rentals in Lahaina. West Maui Cycles also has richly detailed ride descriptions with pictures on the website.
- Boss Frog’s Bine Rentals – With shops in Lahaina and Kihei. They have top of the line Cannondale road bikes. They have a list of trails and ride descriptions and offer competitive bike rental prices.
We know you’ll enjoy your stay and everyone here at Luana Kai Oceanfront Condo Resort is happy to help you with recommendations on favorite activities, restaurants, beaches and anything else you may want to find out. Aloha!