Maui Air Tours
By rotor or wing, viewing Maui from the air is one of the most exciting adventures you can have on the Valley Isle. Choose from Planes or Helicopters and make your Maui Air Tour a lifetime memory.
Maui Helicopter Tours
- Helicopter tours allow you to see the hidden wonders of the islands, that 90% of the islands unavailable via vehicle or foot. What’s more they can hover at many otherwise inaccessible spots. Flying in the deep azure…
- Maui Helicopter Tours – Choose among the best Maui helicopter tours at the most discounted rates. Fly high above rainforests, rugged coastline, lush valleys, and raging waterfalls.
- Temptation Tours – Reported as being “Maui’s Best Overall activity”, this tour takes you along the Hana coast so you don’t need to “Survive the Hana Highway”. Travel in luxury.
- Sunshine Helicopters – Offers aerial tours of Maui, Molokai and Hawaii (Big Island). Utilizing “Black Beauty” state-of-the-art helicopters.
- Air Maui – Perfect Safety Record with veteran pilot and owner Steve Egger. Molokai and Maui Tours. Explore Maui’s hidden interior.
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters – Utilizing state of the art ECO-Star ultra-quiet helicopters. Blue Hawaiian is the first helicopter tour company in the United States to be certified under TOPS.
Maui Airplane Tours
- Whether you enjoy island hopping or just a quick flight to Hana or Kapalua you know there is nothing like seeing the sights from a smaller plane. A leisurely flight speed, low altitude and comfortably close quarters allow you to see Maui and the neighboring isles from above.
- Maui Plane Rides – Private Maui Air Tours & ‘You Fly’ Pilot Adventures… Haleakala Summit flights, Molokai Sea cliffs flight, Maui Islands Flight and more.
- Maui Air – Tours of the Big Island, Sunset Volcano Tour, private charters from Kapalua and Kahului. Perfect for inter-island golf charters.
We know you’ll enjoy your stay and everyone here at Luana Kai Oceanfront Condo Resort is happy to help you with recommendations on favorite activities, restaurants, beaches and anything else you may want to find out. Aloha!