- Helicopter tours allow you to see the hidden wonders of the islands, that 90% of the islands unavailable via vehicle or foot. What’s more they can hover and land at many otherwise inaccessible spots.
- Maui Helicopter Tours – Choose among the best Maui helicopter tours at the most discounted rates. Fly high above rainforests, rugged coastline, lush valleys, and raging waterfalls.
- Sunshine Helicopters – Offers aerial tours of Maui, Molokai and Hawaii (Big Island). Utilizing “Black Beauty” state-of-the-art helicopters.
- Alex Air – Safe Maui Helicopter tours for 32 years. Affordable Value flights. Two way communication with pilots.
- Air Maui – Perfect Safety Record with veteran pilot and owner Steve Egger. Molokai and Maui Tours. Explore Maui’s hidden interior.
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters – Utilizing state of the art ECO-Star ultra-quiet helicopters. Blue Hawaiian is the first helicopter tour company in the United States to be certified under TOPS.
The Airplane Tours:
- Whether you enjoy island hopping or just a quick flight to Hana or Kapalua you know there is nothing like seeing the sights from a smaller plane. A leisurely flight speed, low altitude and comfortably close quarters allow you to see Maui and the neighboring isles from above. [ed: On my last trip with Pacific Wings, I saw turtles in the sparkling blue waters of Kihei as we took a coastal stroll through the clear blue skies of South Maui.]
- Pacific Wings – Flying to and from Kahului and Hana on Maui, Honolulu on Oahu, Kamuela, Hilo and Kona on the Big Island, Kalaupapa on Molokai and Lanai City on Lanai. Courteous friendly service. Fast 30 minute check in, express baggage claim and more legroom.
- Paragon Airlines – Providing air to ground tours of remote Kalaupapa on Molokai, inter-island flights, VIP charters, Volcano tours and Flight Training. Serving Hawaii since 1981 with a perfect flying safety record.
- Maui Air – Tours of the Big Island, Sunset Volcano Tour, private charters from Kapalua and Kahului. Perfect for inter-island golf charters.
We know you’ll enjoy your stay and everyone here at Luana Kai Oceanfront Condo Resort is happy to help you with recommendations on favorite activities, restaurants, beaches and anything else you may want to find out. Aloha!